- You need extra oxygen on board during the flight. The medical statement will include the number of litres of oxygen needed per minute.
- You are taking medical luggage with you. The maximum weight limit is 15 kg.
- You are pregnant and there have been complications during your pregnancy. If you have had any complications you may not fly after your 34th week.
- You or your child has a contagious illness (such as chicken pox). The medical certificate must state that the illness is no longer in the contagious phase. .
- You are undergoing a medical procedure within 8 days of departure.
- You have a plaster cast. You can also fly with us without a medical certificate. You are aware of the risks of flying with a cast.
- You are unable to sit in a normal upright position in the airplane seat during take-off and landing.
Note: Do you have an ear infection or fever? Also ask your doctor for a medical certificate in this case. After all, travelling in a pressurised cabin can aggravate some symptoms. If in doubt, always consult your doctor. .