You will soon be able to pay for a booking with the SEPA Direct Debit payment option. It was already possible to complete a secure payment using a credit card, debit card, PayPal, iDeal and through a deposit payment. SEPA Direct Debit is a payment option with no payment fee, just like a deposit and iDeal.
Would you like to pay for your bookings with SEPA Direct Debit from now on? Then follow the following steps:
1. Download the application form via the following link: Download Application SEPA (PDF)
2. Send the completed and signed application form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. When the completed application form is sent to Sales Support, the function will be switched on and you will then be able to complete payments using SEPA Direct Debit.
When you have been granted access to SEPA Direct Debit, you can complete a payment securely and easily in a few steps:
1. When completing the payment, select the payment option ‘SEPA Direct Debit’.
2. Enter the name of the bank account holder and the IBAN.
3. Approve the authorisation by clicking on “continue”. Done!
Our website uses SSL: Secure Socket Layers. This is an internet security system and you recognise it by the small padlock on the address bar. You will also see 'https' in the URL instead of 'http'. This extra 's' stands for 'secure'. With SSL, all information between you and our website is encoded, making it impossible to read for third parties.
Do you have any questions or remarks? Then please contact us via email@example.com. We will be happy to hear from you!